Learn to Dance with your Cat

Here's a new one. I thought it was a joke, but apparently not. There are books, coaches and classes on how to dance with your cat. I'm a cat fanatic and consider my siamese as a kid, but teaching him to dance with me just makes me laugh and laugh.

Anyone out there tried this or know someone who has? If so, please comment. I'd love to hear about it!!!!
clipped from www.monpa.com
How
do I find a cat dancing class?

Even though it has a
long history, cat dancing is relatively new to today's world, so
you may have to ring around a bit before you find a dance studio
that will offer cat dancing classes in your area. While the array
of dance studios may differ in the classes they offer or the types
of dance movement they emphasize, their natural enthusiasm for dance
as an energizing process will enable all of them to provide cat
dancing classes if they want to.

What
should I look for in a cat dancing tutor?

Obviously you want a
dance instructor who has a cat, has spent time dancing with it and
knows how to help others interact with their cats through the dance.
Often dance instructors who are familiar with Pilates, Feldenkrais,
Tai Chi or Yoga may be more sensitive to the energy aligning aspect
of cat dancing and it may be useful to aim your initial inquiries
in that direction.

What
can I expect from a cat dancing class?
 blog it